Sunday, December 2, 2007

Brain Sync

I have been experimenting a lot with Brain Sync to see if it has any effects. I have to say I am very pleased with the results. In times where you feel that there is just too much on your mind to be able to accomplish a few things in the day, Brain Sync helps to relieve the tension on your thoughts and allow frustration and anxiety to be discarded from the brain. I recommend trying their free online meditation, although I am not too much of a big fan of the brain sync albums that give a guided relaxation voice in the background. You can either buy them, or obviously find it on your own. I don't advocate piracy, but that's out of my hands. It's really convenient to have in your disposal in a mp3 player, which is what I do. I like to listen to the Creative Thinking track when I work on my animations or on school work. High Focus and Super Learning are also very convenient. Try it out, and remember that they are self-help tools, they will only work if you allow yourself to be helped and use them for your own benefit. Open your mind, grow, become a better person.

1 comment:

puffsbuff said...

Hi,
We are three girls from Pisa (Italy) who created an artistic collective called Happy Brains, just like your blog. We can't have our own blog with this name because of yours, but, since you don't post anything from 2007, would you like to change the name? Please!